::  $$$$$$$$ Welcome to BALLS AND MY WORD $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = ACTIVISM $$$$$$ CHECK OUT AMBUSHED BY CONSPIRITUALITY S$$$$ **** $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ :: Visit my Allies in the Bookmark section:: If you like this site, tell your friends. 

Sunday, January 08, 2006






http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/teamamericaworldpolice/imsoronery.htm



Team America: World Police Soundtrack Lyrics

Artist: Trey Parker Lyrics
Song: I'm So Ronery Lyrics

I'm So Ronery
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
But nobody here seems to rearize that
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

[Thanks to Truman_nate@yahoo.com, eganmcskeegan@hotmail for lyrics]
[Thanks to capnkret@gmail.com for corrections]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.