::  $$$$$$$$ Welcome to BALLS AND MY WORD $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = ACTIVISM $$$$$$ CHECK OUT AMBUSHED BY CONSPIRITUALITY S$$$$ **** $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ :: Visit my Allies in the Bookmark section:: If you like this site, tell your friends. 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006



SKEEZER TELL ALL

Nas' Baby Moms Tells All


Wednesday - February 1, 2006
Solange

Carmen Bryan is talking to King magazine about cheating on Nas with Jay-Z, which reportedly fueled the pair's long and bitter feud.

Bryan spoke about how she met Hova at the Roxy.

"He just followed us the whole night. I was like, 'Who is this fool? What does he want?' But he was very persistent," she explained, and Jay eventually won her over. "I kept thinking this would be horrible if Nas ever found out," Bryan admitted.

The closest call was "Mariah Carey's New Year's Eve party in '99. Nas had me stuck in this one corner the whole night. I spot Jay-Z and he sees me, but he can't see Nas 'cause it's so crowded. He's coming over with a bottle in hand and I'm shaking like a leaf, sweating bullets. My makeup is running, I'm like, 'Oh my God, tonight's the night.'" It wasn't. But eventually, "I came clean because I felt like Jay-Z ... was trying to belittle Nas by dropping subliminal things about me and Jay in their songs. ... Then, afterward, Nas lost it."

Nas is now married to singer Kelis and signed to Def Jam.

Unfortunately for Carmen Bryan she is stuck married to a janitor with a fierce gambling addiction and just came out of rehab.


http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.3861

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.