::  $$$$$$$$ Welcome to BALLS AND MY WORD $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = ACTIVISM $$$$$$ CHECK OUT AMBUSHED BY CONSPIRITUALITY S$$$$ **** $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ :: Visit my Allies in the Bookmark section:: If you like this site, tell your friends. 

Tuesday, May 09, 2006



Took this Picture of Daz a few months ago. Was front row with my brother watching Daz and Kurupt light it up. That show kicked ass. Never thought i'd get to see them perform again. Glad they squashed their shit.

Now they back together and happy as can be.

I wish more people had the maturity to put their ego's aside.

Any way,

Here's a 12 pack of crack,

Get these while the links are up.



All Around Heat.

Daz and Kurupt (ft.JD) It's my Thing(remix)

Crooked I This is How we do this

Crooked I Creased Khaki Flow

Smoov-E ft. Andre Nickatina Smoov Biscuit Time

J-Diggs Diggs Dance(R.I.P Mac Dre)

Lost Children of Babylon Never Die

Mac Dre/Thizzelle Washington Mac Named Dre

Andre Nickatina Bay Shit

Trae ft. H.a.w.k,Pimp C, Fat Pat Swang remix

The Coup Me and Jesus the Pimp in a '79 Granada last night

Sir Mix A-Lot Posse on Broadway

Necro Billie Jean 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.