::  $$$$$$$$ Welcome to BALLS AND MY WORD $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = ACTIVISM $$$$$$ CHECK OUT AMBUSHED BY CONSPIRITUALITY S$$$$ **** $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ $$$$$$$ REAL HIP HOP = SOCIALLY POIGNANT ACTIVISM $$$$$$ :: Visit my Allies in the Bookmark section:: If you like this site, tell your friends. 

Friday, July 21, 2006








"......Ronald Reagan came up to me and said, Do you have the answer
To the U.S economy and a cure for cancer?
I said, what are you doin in the White House if you're not sellin cocaine?
Ask your wife, Nancy Reagan, I know she'll spit that game.
Like one night, she came to my house, and gave me a blow job
She licked my dick, up and down, like it was corn on the cob........."

-Too Short "CussWords"

1988

I was 16 years old when i first heard this track.
Somewhere in Florida i bought this cassette on a whim for less than $10 bucks,
Best money i think i ever spent.
Mu'phukka got over 2 decades in the game.
Time for Todd Shaw to get his much deserved props.




Track listing
1. Life Is...Too Short
2. Rhymes
3. I Ain't Trippin'
4. Nobody Does It Better
5. Oakland
6. Don't Fight The Feelin'
7. CussWords
8. City Of Dope
9. Pimp The Ho
10. Untitled


Get Short Dog


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.